[Elfsea] Weather

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 06:55:54 PST 2003

Getting the much the same from afew pilot friends too.
Will be damp from the current rain but a good evening
and day tomorrow.

And if we get rained out again i am writing a song to
the music of gilligans island named Sprinkler Fair
Two!!

Ulrich

--- Lisa Duke <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote:
> Currently it's raining in Arlington.  Checking the
> Weather.com and after
> checking the hourly forecast the Corsicana region is
> not raining currently
> and won't until later this afternoon and clear up
> after 5:00 p.m. Good luck
> folks.  See you out there.  The forecast says it
> will be a great day on
> Saturday.
>
> Arabella

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci