[Elfsea] SpringFaire - Contact Requested

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 09:51:52 PST 2003

Good morning, Tomàs.

I have need of two items - first, a few moments in Morning Court to attend
the business of Fools' Court in Seamus's name (he's left it to me to handle,
brave soul that he is), and then to find out if you are in need of field
heralds for the day. Her Excellency Steppes will not be attending and so has
released me from service for the day. If you're in need of a field herald,
I'd be happy to help where I can.

Perhaps you know what format the tourney is in?

With appreciation and thanks,

Elysia