[Elfsea] Help please

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:09:10 PST 2003

Sorry for the bandwidth however I am desperate.

Last week someone left a very young black kitten in my storage room. I need
a home for her. She is about 6 to 7 wks old (at present no fleas) and will
tug at your heart.

She is black and has medium length hair, with blue gray eyes. She talks when
she eats and loves to be loved. She has excellent manners and would use a
kitty box. She has good cleaning habits. Both of her food dish and herself.

Please do not make me take her to the shelter. I know it doesn’t always mean
she will eventually be put to sleep, however I don’t want to take the
chance. She is just too lovable.

I already have two cats and cannot take in another.

If you can help please contact me privately at jcason at stvleaze.net.

Please, please think it over.

Thank you,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor