[Elfsea] A Springfaire Thank you...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:31:13 PDT 2003

Hola!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who volunteered to make
this a wonderful event and to my lord husband who said, "Go, I'll stay here
with the baby...have fun and you better not volunteer 'cause I'll hear about
it!"

I have not had this much fun at an event ever....I was so relaxed all day
and had a smile on my face even after I turned out the lights and went to
bed.

Ulirch that was a wonderfully fun archery shoot...that was the first time I
ever made to the second round of an archery competition. I enjoyed the
conversations after the shoot was over and the range was packed up...I had
forgotten what it was like to have an adult conversation with no
interruptions from children. :-)

Also, one last thank you to Raimond and Duncan of Falcon Rose. Raimond
helped me get my chair from my car and Duncan helped me take it to the car.
Thank you my lords for lifting that heavy chair!

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....