[Elfsea] Greetings from your new Seneschal

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Apr 8 13:10:09 PDT 2003

Greetings from your new baronial seneschal Master Richard Fairbourne. HL
Fergus has stepped down and I am his replacement.
My contact information follows

Phone: 817-784-1496
Email:Dalern at aetna.com
no calls after 11pm

I am sure you would like to know what happened at the last business meeting.
Well come talk to me, their excellencies or one of the attendees and we will
be happy to fill you in. Better yet come to the next Elfsea Moot at the
Coors Distribution Center and find out things first hand.

Springfaire was a wonderful event and fun was had by all!

THANK YOU to all the people who made this event possible and that includes
the people that did not work, but just came out to share our fun.

I will be at fighter practice this sunday if you would like to meet and talk
with me, come by and say hello or want to address some problem you think
needs my attention. I am here for the Barony. their Excellencies and for
most importantly You!

I will be attending the next populace meeting for Loch Ruadh, Dragonsfire
Tor and Three Bridges to make formal and personal introductions to your
group.

I look forward to meeting and working with you all!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Communication is the Key
Temper your heart with your mind, but express your heart with your mind.

Please cross post this message to the other lists for Loch Ruadh,
Dragonsfire Tor, and Three Bridges.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna