[Elfsea] Many Thanks

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 15:30:41 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,
       I apologize for being so delinquent in sending out these thanks as
they are more than due.
       First, I would like to thank Master Richard Fairborn, HL Arabella de
Montecute, and Lord Virgil von Augsburg for taking Springfaire and running
with it. We could not have had a successful event without event stewards
willing to overcome all obstacles when His Excellency and I asked for this
event to go on.
       Next I would like to thank all of the people who believed in our
ability to pull this off and jumped in with both feet to help make it happen,
even though we were just coming off of Gulf War. You know who you are and we
know who most of you are. That is the spirit that keeps this game alive and
fun.
       Next I want to extend to thank Armand Dragonetti and Stella Silvana
for making sure troll was handled properly with the new rules and all, Aislyn
for making sure the paperwork was done in a timely fashion, and all who
manned the troll bridge.
       I want to extend a special thanks to those individuals who took care
of us and fed the Royalty as well. Caius, Elizabeth, Medb, Laneve, your
stews, breads and breakfast were wonderful. The chicken and greek salad were
comforting and savory. We owe you our sanity for being there for us. Also to
our guard and entourage. We depend on you more than you know, you make us
look so good.
       Thank you to the participants of the King of Fools Competition. We got
a lot of laughs and that is what it is all about. And all of the participants
of the Elfsea bardic competition. Also all of the participants and those who
ran all of the other competitions. Congratulations to all of the winners. The
new King of Fools is Master Modius and the New Bard of Elfsea is Sir Keif.
       If I left anyone out that you know of, please contact me privately and
I will thank them publicly.
In Service to the Crown,
HE Siobhan
Baroness of Elfsea