[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:27:44 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations!

Tomorrow night is the quarterly passing of the Kragenworth Keep cloak.
Bardic begins at 7:30 P.M. and we are asking everyone to leave by 2:00,
because we have to travel to OK, on Saturday.  Some consideration for Tarkus
and me would be appreciated.

Please bring your favorite bardic pieces, instruments, etc.., a chair, your
favorite beverage and food to share.

Ceara has set the theme, but I have forgotten what it is, since that was a
couple weeks ago and I CRS!!!!!!  Hopefully, she will see this announcement
and reenlighten us on the topic!

The location is 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth.  Directions:  from East Loop
820, exit Craig St.  Go East on Craig approx. 5 blocks to Hunter.  Go North
on Hunter to Beaty.  The house is at the 'T' and is gray with a deep red
door.  There will be a banner and lantern on the porch.  If you get lost,
call 817-492-9246 and we will direct you here.

As always, we abide by SCA and mundane laws pertaining to alcohol and drugs.
  If it isn't legal, don't do it!

We look forward to seeing you here.

In Service,

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff