[Elfsea] Knitting classes at the Fiber Arts Focused Collegium

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Apr 10 20:38:44 PDT 2003

Vincenzo,
I understand your enthusiasm and I'm glad this workshop is taking place.  We
should have more of them.

I have difficulty calling this an official event.  Having taken the
seneschal's class I can tell you this *does not have to be an official
event.*  It is taking place in someone's private home, no money is changing
hands and there is not anything which could be considered fighting.  The
crown won't be there, there will be no awards, it's not on the Kingdom
Calendar.  Only people learning about fiber arts.  There is no need for
waivers.  This should not be an official event.

The lady who is asking is 17 and must have a parental permission for an
official event.  She doesn't really need one for this if it's not an
official event.

Just my 2 centavos
Arabella

Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Knitting classes at the Fiber Arts Focused
Collegium

M'lady,

There will be directions to the site posted early next week.  The event
will be held in Cedar Hill, not far from the intersection of Highway 67 &
Highway 1382/Beltline.  This is an official event and there will be
sign-in sheets and waivers available.  There is NO site fee; however, we
do ask participants to bring a contribution to the pot luck lunch.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Lord Vincenzo Cellini
MOAS, Barony of the Steppes