[Elfsea] Mundane question

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:54:46 PDT 2003

Sorry for the band useage, thought i would ask
however.

Anyone out there have newborn to one year old clothes
that they might not need and would let go cheap?

****NO Mea and i are not pregnate****

This is for her sister that is due in 3 months and
they are seriously behind in getting stuff. I have
been scrambling to help them and now am selling off my
project ford maverick to help them. They got hit hard
in the job layoff crunch. Please respond privately to
either Dmruff1 at yahoo.com or Tblink01 at aol.com if we can
contribute to the purchase of some hand me downs.

Thanks,

Ulrich

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci