[Elfsea] cook book information

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Thu Apr 24 06:53:32 PDT 2003

I got it! The book will be here on May 6. Much happy chair dancing going on right now!.

The title of the book is  "Longleat recipe book by Lady Bath" and it cost only one Pound. Very affordable. You can order it directly from Longleat via their web site

http://www.longleat.co.uk/mainpage.htm

it is sold in the book shop. Good luck and happy shopping!

Brigit