[Elfsea] May Scroll - Important

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:17:47 PDT 2003

Good gentles,

Cassandra and I will be putting together the Elfsea Scroll for May.  We are
in need of many pieces of information and would appreciate your help.  We
will be putting together the Scroll on Wednesday so that it can be printed
on Thursday.  We apologize for the short notice, but the decision was made
this evening.  Next month should go smoother, with normal time frames
expected.

Thank you for your help.  We will accept all submissions in email, .txt or
Word 97 format.

In Service,

William Palfrey

In need of:
Officer Reports
Officer Contact Information – if not correct on the website
Items for the Calendar – assume that we know nothing
Announcements/Notes/Challenges
Officer Positions Currently Open for Bid