[Elfsea] Moot last night...

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Apr 29 12:41:29 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

It was inspiring to see such a large turn out at the April populace meeting.
I know even more wished to be there and were there in spirit nonetheless.
Ameline and I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of us and
know that we will not hesitate to take you up on those offers of help. We
will need it in abundance.

To begin, if you are an officer, you can help us most by sending in your
scroll report today to the acting chronicler, Ld. William Palfrey
joepelfrey at hotmail.com. If you have already done so, you have our gratitude.
We apologize for the short notice, but time is of the essence. If you have
nothing to report, show us you are alive by reconfirming your contact
information and providing a brief description of your office's
responsibilities.

If you do not currently hold an office.......why not? There are several in
transition and I encourage you to join the fun. And I do not mean that
fasiciously. It is tremendous fun to provide such a service to your friends.
And a great way to meet new ones if you have newly arrived to our fair
lands.

We know that some may be reluctant to take an office, but all office's can
use a good deputy or two.

The Crown will announce when a polling and investiture is to occur. Let us
not be presumptious. Speculation is understandable and natural, but not
terribly helpful. In the meantime, let us earnestly address the
circumstances that have brought us here, and be sure our house is in order
first. A full slate of officers, deputies and reports will be a good start.

_We_ are sending in our report today.
We want to see a report from _every_ officer in this month's scroll!

Thank you one and all!

In the service of Elfsea, we remain,
HL Ameline
Ld Armand