[Elfsea] Hat Race

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 17:17:26 PDT 2003

LOL!  I sort of lean towards "your Holiness".  Only because one of Pope
John-Paul II's other titles is "Vicar of Christ".  Not to be disrespectful,
but i've only heard a man of religion referred to as a Vicar.  Another
option is just 'Vicar'.  They're not awful common in this Country, but my
Agatha Christie novels tell me they had/have them in Britain, and they seem
to just call them "Vicar".
So who's the Protocol Laurel that can tell us the real answer?

Gerita