[Elfsea] Elfsea.Org Website

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 20:24:48 PDT 2003

Ach! Helium hand!! :) This is a contagious disease...I think I caught mine
from HL Arabella....hehehe

Please, take some advice from someone who was in the Barony for less than 2
months when she volunteered for her first job...don't take an office until
you have played for at least a few months.

Please just concentrate on learning about the Society and how it works.
Please do come to business meetings...this is how I learned how the Barony
works as a whole and what projects are being planned and what projects are
being worked on.

Maria