[Elfsea] Elfsea.Org Website

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 20:58:49 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/29/2003 10:46:20 PM Central Standard Time,
amceagle at advantexmail.net writes:

> Well..then the offer is rescinded.  I'm assuming someone with
> more -experience- will step forward to take the position

OH NO!! You don't understand.

Both Brandy and I had played for years and when we came back they thought we
were new as well.
Brandy is the daughter of the founding Barroness of Elfsea and I watched her
then she ended up being my son's babysitter when he was a baby.

I was just glad I am not the only one who has had that happen to them.

Don't let my comment upset you.

Donnel