[Elfsea] Galen comments...

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Tue Apr 29 21:19:56 PDT 2003

So good to hear from you, my favorite Knight =).  You and your Lady (and your guidance) are missed.  I was also shocked at this news, but too afraid to ask why, lest someone point a finger and say, "who are you?".  I'm nobody, just someone who loves the SCA and doesn't have the time she wishes to participate as much as she used to.  But, that doesn't mean that these circumstances won't affect me.  I fear for our organization as a whole and hope we are able to examine circumstances so that whatever conditions existed to make the current situation possible, they won't be allowed to happen again.  But, if we don't know what they are, how can we prevent them?

I hope you and your family are doing well and that we will hear from you again very soon,

Ly Daungerous dhe Ruadh
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com