[Elfsea] What makes Life Good in Elfsea?
mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Apr 30 09:09:55 PDT 2003
Very well said, Mistress Stella!!
Greetings from HE Mistress Stella-
I feel that this is a time when we need to remind ourselves of what we
have done in the past to make life good in Elfsea and to try to help
support each other.
1. If you have a problem with a person, you need to talk to that person.
2. If you can't resolve the problem, ask someone to moderate a
discussion to try to fix the problem.
3. If someone tells you bad stuff about someone else say "Have you
talked to that person?" People can't correct a problem if they don't
know what the problem is.
4. If you volunteer to do something, make sure it gets done.
5. If you are having trouble with something you volunteered to do, ask
for help, sooner rather than later.
We don't want to set people up to fail, we want to support people.
If you want clarification of any of the points above, please come talk
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
In service, HE Stella, AKE, Azure Grail.
More information about the Elfsea