[Elfsea] Ideas for FUN!

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:44:52 PDT 2003

> I've missed you and wondered where you went off to

Thanks!! It's good to be *almost* back...

> Maybe you can get with Rixende and set up an A&S night with
> her.

funny enough, she already pinged me....LOL

> I would love to come to King's College but it's going to
> depend on funds.
> Speaking of which....I really enjoyed going down to my first
> King's College
> with Arabella, Stella, Murrien and I forget but I think there
> was someone
> else, too.  Can we try for something like this again?

This definitely sounds do-able.  Let's look into this closer to
the event, as finals are looming and I need to concentrate!
(I'll pay anyone to take my Pharmacology test!!
or..Pathophysiology!!)

=====
Allyson Tymmes