[Elfsea] Ideas for FUN!

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 14:25:04 PDT 2003

I think that the Elfsea Mom's Club would a good thing to start once again. I
tried it last year, but was unsuccessful because pretty much everyone had a
job last summer.

For those that got to participate the year before last, they can attest to
the fact that a great deal of fun was has by all! They tye-dyed shirts, wetn
to the Botanical Gardens, and rode the train to the the Dallas Zoo (the kids
wrestled Galen to the ground).

If there is any interest in this again, let me know we will start the
planning process once more. I will need to know what days and times are good
for you.

Maria