[Elfsea] Elfsea

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:37:02 PDT 2003

Greetings,
First I would like to say congratulations to the new Vicar and Vicaress.  I
am confident they will have the support of the Barony and that they will
work to the utmost of their abilities to aid all the members of the
populous.

Second, I think the members of the Barony should not be looking ahead to the
"hat race" of the future.  No one knows what time frame future crowns will
be using to judge us by.  More importantly, the members of the group need to
work together to make Elfsea the best place it can be now.  I am certain
that all parties will be civil and gracious when the time for choosing the
next Baron and Baroness comes, however, it is vitally important that
everyone in the group lend the new Vicar and Vicaress a hand now to build
the Barony back up to where people can say, 'Life is good in Elfsea" with
pride.

Finally, I can say that our fair Barony is going to be under scrutiny by the
Kingdom Officers and the Crown for the forseeable future.  Working together
towards the common goal of improving the Barony will be much better received
than a perceived scramble for the Baronial thrones.

Sir Romanius