[Elfsea] Request for those who will be coming to Bedford Boys Ranch tonight

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:35:32 PST 2003

Greetings!

Tonight will be a beautiful evening at the Bedford
Boys Ranch, and a coworker of mine who is prior SCA
heavy fighter will be attending. He is somewhere in
between Tomas and Daire in size, and I am requesting
that those with extra armour that might fit him,
please bring it to practice tonight. I would be
eternally grateful!
Thanks,

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com