[Elfsea] Question about the Springfair

Clayton Jackson cjacksonii at lycos.com
Thu Apr 3 15:17:24 PST 2003

I am normally just a lurker in this list, but have a pretty good question conerning the Springfair this weekend.

I understand it is "barbarian themed". What would be historically accurate for a "barbarian" to wear, as I may be interested in attending. [I don't get to go to many SCA events, since I don't do any fighting. I do all my fighting in Amtgard stuff.]

Any responses would be greatfully appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

C. Jackson