[Elfsea] Springfaire unloading

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 13:09:50 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,
       We had a most successful Springfaire. For those of you who weren't
there, you missed a great event. Cool and overcast until afternoon saturday
when it got sunny. At court we heard a storm was heading in our direction so
a lot of people packed out. Then we found out it was moving west in Dallas,
not south, so those who stayed had a fine night. They finished packing this
morning and will be at the shed at Caelin's house for unpacking the trailer
at about 5:00 pm. Please show up and help wrap up this perfectly successful
event.
       Oh yeah, we had fun.
In Service to the Crown,
HE Siobhan