[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night (Elfsea too)

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 20:08:27 PDT 2003

Tomorrow is Southern Steppes Night. We had to postpone a week due to report
cards and such. I have three new people who need help with garb so please
bring books ,but not all of them :)  Armor to work on would be great with
Warlord appoching fast and I do have a big back yard. We will of course have
the table open for paint. Donations to the snack area are always welcome. If
you need directions please email me.

Donnel