[Elfsea] Springfaire unloading

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Apr 6 21:22:20 PDT 2003

House Falconrose was awarded the first Portcullis
to a household for the huge amount of service they
have done for the Barony over the last few years.

Lord Arrodon of Falconrose was given a Azure Keystone
for the many things he has done for the Barony, for
his leadership in the Barony, and for his teaching.

Only the announcement of Rosalia's peerage was done
in Their Majesties' Court because of reported major
storms due to hit the site. We broke the site down
in record time, but the storm missed us. It made
clean up much easier in the morning but reduced
the number of hands available to do it.

A well-deserved Rising Star was awarded, but I'm
afraid my mind is a bit frazzled and I cannot
remember the deserving lady's name. I appologize
to her.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede