[Elfsea] Springfaire

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 7 09:49:23 PDT 2003

Well,  that is a confusing thing.  In the OP and I believe on his AOA scroll
(which was torn up by some Queen, I believe you know the story), it is
spelled Aradon.  On his Sable Crane scroll it is spelled Aradon, however
when he writes it, he spells it Arodonn.  He had changed it to this about 7
years ago when he was told by his mother that she had found it spelled that
way as Celtic meaning "Sky Child", which she rather liked.  Of course, she
did not retain that documentation and my research, nor the volunteers at the
Academy of Saint Gabriel  can find it again.  So, since his name is not
registered, my opinion is that it should be spelled to his preference,
Arodonn of FalconRose Keep, as he signs himself.  .........., oh, apparently
I was wrong,  he tells me this morning that he has decided that he wants to
be better able to come up with something closer for documentation.  My, my..
....Aradon of FalconRose Keep would then be the proper spelling.

Thank you so much for asking, and for doing this for him.

Love and Peace Always,
Tangwystl