[Elfsea] Springfaire

david cade david_cade at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:46:06 PDT 2003

After getting myself thoroughly lost on the way, and having heard gripes on
the list I was prepared to be crabby about Tanglewood forest.  Let me just
say that I found it to be a really nice primitive site, and I hear it's
improved greatly since it was last used.  I also hear there are eventual
plans for showers, but even without it was a refreshing change.

BTW, I walked from camp to Troll and back in the dark, and never came close
to tripping or falling down.  I will be pleased to attend more events there.

And YES, there are LOTS of stars!