[Elfsea] FP on 4/20

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 06:44:10 PDT 2003

Fighter Practice today is a loose gathering of
like-minded people who don't have other plans. Some
may even beat on each other. The grill will be out.

It is not an offical Baronial FP. It was officially
cancelled due to Easter. I doubt the loaner gear will
be out because of it not being an official practice.

Karolus, feel free to bring your friend out anyway, we
may be able to put him in someone elses armour once
they tire.

Rixende

--- Armand Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
> Karolus!
>
> Even though practice is listed on the baronial
> website's calendar, I fear it
> is not authoritative. _I_ update the calendar and
> occasionally, in the
> absence of definitive info, recurring activities get
> posted without proper
> review or confirmation. I suspect when I updated the
> calendar last, I wasn't
> thinking about the holiday. My apologies for the
> confusion that this has
> caused. The calendar does carry the disclaimer of
> "unofficial", but I take
> full responsibility for it when it is in error. With
> all this in mind, I
> would highly recommend that you get confirmation
> from the Knight Marshal,
> Lord Seamus, before traveling to the park on Sunday.
> (Unless it's a short
> journey for you.) In any event, I would not expect
> an Easter Sunday practice
> to be heavily attended, but am glad to hear you have
> an enthusiastic friend.
> I hope you can get him/her involved soon. Perhaps at
> Guardian of the Tor if
> there is indeed no practice tomorrow.
>
> Note: To Lord Seamus, I do not have this month's
> Elfsea Scroll handy, can
> you respond with a definitive answer to the list
> regarding an Easter Sunday
> practice? Thanks!
>
> -=Armand=-
> Elfsea Virtual Scribe

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com