[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Fiber Arts Focused Collegium

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Apr 20 20:31:26 PDT 2003

Well, Lete,

You missed a wonderful time!  We had lots of knitting, weaving,
"sheep-to-shawling", needlepoint, and other textile fun.

And I love having everyone over!  Special thanks to Lady Nuala who came over
Friday and flat-folded my fabric treasure trove.  She is an organizational
Saint!!  She is "One" with the fabric.

I know my house is far south for many people, so I really appreciate it when
people come to visit and have fun here.  We ate well - Morgan brought a
fantasitic Roast.

Even my son, who came back later with the rest of the guys, is having fun
raising silk worms, thanks to Lady Donnel.

In Service and loving to have company over here....

Xene