[Elfsea] A list of questions

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 12:26:53 PDT 2003

--- mordockvonrugen at attbi.com wrote:
> > Question 1:
> >
> > Does Elfsea have too many events during a year?
> >
> > If you feel we have just the right number of
> events please say so and why
> > you feel that way.
> >
> > If you feel that we have to many, again please
> state that, why you feel that
> > way and what you think should be done.

I feel two to three events a year is a good medium for
the barony.

> > Question 2:
> >
> > Do you like having Business Meeting and Populace
> meeting both on Monday
> > Night?
> >
> > If you like this idea please state why.
> > If you disagree please state your objection and
> what you think should be
> > done regarding this matter.

Week nights work the best for me, but thats assuming i
can go and not at work or tired from being on the raod
all day. Business meetings for me are now manditory i
believe.

> > Question 3 or Asking for ideas and comments
> > How can we improve our retention and hospitaling
> to newcomers?

Be forthcoming to the questions. Each and every person
in the SCA should provide the answers needed OR warm
transfer to the person that can get the answers. First
impressions are lasting ones.

> > Question 4:
> > Canton civic center has informed that they now
> have a scissor lift to hang
> > banners from the ceiling.
> >
> > Does the Barony wish to make hanging banners like
> those seen at steppes
> > events or coronations to use at canton?

Something like this past 12th night? sure, i helped
set that up, was alot of fun and looked awesome.

> > Agree? Disagree? Why? If yes what would you
> volunteer for?

Unfortunately i am now running most archery events,
going to start the elfsea archery practice soon (got
range :) and am with the Baronial Guard, so my time
this year is tied - BUT i try and help as i can with
what i can - makes for a more enjoyable game for
everyone.

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci