[Elfsea] Moot Matters

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Apr 27 14:14:40 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,

On behalf of our "still unconnected" baronial seneschal, Master Richard
Fairbourne, (who is not pleased with Southwestern Bell) I have been asked to
encourage all to attend tomorrow's populace meeting at the Coor's
Distribution Center at 7 pm (4/28/2003) for matters of import. Their
Majesties King Miguel and Queen Conal, along with the kingdom seneschal
Mistress Clarissa and the kingdom exchequer Mistress Kaitlyn, will be in
attendance and will address the populace concerning the future of our
barony.

-=Armand=-