[Elfsea] Hat Race

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 29 15:58:41 PDT 2003

I believe that address would be Your Excellency -
HL Arabella

Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Hat Race

I wouldn't worry to much on the typo.  Even I, being relativly clueless as
Who is Who and What is What at a Crown level at most times, could figure out
who you were talking about.

While on the subject of Who is Who and What is What,  what is the proper
term
of address for the Vicar and Vicaress?

Thora