[Elfsea] About the New Site

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 30 13:11:47 PDT 2003

You don't have the webmaster contact on the site. It should be
at the bottom of every page. I don't like the text buttons,
but I understand they download faster. The calendar is really
nice, but your event days are off. Crown tourney is one day
and Warlord included Monday.

All together a good start.

Caelin