[Elfsea] Ideas for FUN!

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 30 19:19:46 PDT 2003

Uhhm. Hard to say- usually a link on one of my other email lists.
Sometimes just bopping around on the web-"hmm- where does this go? What
do they mean?"
there's a lot I don't pass along, but if it's usually a special interest
to the group on this list, or extra funny, I'll relay the link; I know
lots of people get too many "Hey this is Funny" things sent to them,
some times a dozen copies of the same thing from multiple sources. _Not_
funny.
I try to avoid being irritating. Mostly I succeed. (I think)
Till later, Pyro