[Elfsea] Eowyn graduates!

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 12:21:49 PDT 2003

For those who know her Miestress Eowyn (whom I was once apprenticed to) will be graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors in Biology and a minor in Psychology on 5/17/03!

WHat's more She has been accepted to Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine where she will begin her studies in fall of 2004. eventually becoming a D.O.!

For those who would like to drop her a line contact me off list and I will give you her current e-mail addy.

Darius
Proud former apprentice to Eowyn
Proud Husband of Rosalia
(it's turning into a really good May!)