[Elfsea] Something I missed??

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 28 09:52:26 PDT 2003

Well, another fun weekend missed due to work.

And you got polled and everything!! Wow!!

Is that something like the pole axe that used to hit me in the head when I stopped looking at all my opponents and tried to concentrate on putting my spear in the precise target zone??

In the melees, that would kill me, I would fall down, and when the press of bodies got too much, the marshalls would call, "Hold!" and I could get up. The "The Dead" would wait until we could fight again. And again.

Elfsea is not broken, or dead. It is just a slight cough, and a hoarseness in the throat. And after an evening of drumming, a good brew and a full nights sleep, we will get back on our feet, and put our armour on, and await the, "Lay On!"

Crandall