[Elfsea] SMU Demo date/time

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 12:16:20 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I went to lunch with the SMU people last week and we
discussed the demo. The date will be april 23
(wednesday) it will start at 11:30 and end at 2:30.

I humbly request assistance with the following.

Fighters - Both heavy and Rapier
Marshals for above fighters
Archery stuff - bows, crossbows, other archery stuffs
A&S projects - done or not **see note below**
Heralds
Bardic - we will have a stage
Horses - **see note below**

They said that we can setup early and will have tables
provided for us. There will be arrangments made so you
can drive VERY close to where we will be for easy
load/unloading.

Horses - we can bring one or two if anyone would like
to dress them up in tabards and armor. We can not ride
them and there WILL be an area for them that is grass.

They would LOVE if any A&S people could bring projects
that can be done on sight and infront of everyone.

I am now compiling directions to where we will be and
will get them out in the next day or so. Please send
email to me at Dmruff1 at yahoo.com if you can commit
some time. Please include if you can bring anything
and what you can contribute to the list above. This
will be a garbed demo - DRY obviously :)

Thank you all :)

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci