[Elfsea] Crandall here

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 20 22:50:16 PDT 2003

Xene,
Thank you for missing me, it seems that my time is no longer my own, and nightshifts on security duty are going to be directing my life for a while.
I can appreciate all my friends all the more. While you were eating brats in my honor, I was dealing with a mob of about 45 angry Hispanics, that were spoiling for a riot. Fortunately the two bad guys are now in jail, awaiting deportation and all is calm on the home front.
Section 8 housing is not pleasant to guard, and I am still trying for better positions. But I know that Life is still Good in Elfsea. And my event traveling will happen, just not as often.

Crandall