[Elfsea] The White Academy of Dance

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:50:22 PDT 2003

Greetings and Welcome,

  The Academy will meet tomorrow, wednesday April 23,
at the College of Threebridges from 7:30-9:30pm.  Look for room 024
& 025 in the basement of University Hall (UH) on the NE corner of
Nedderman and Cooper. (www.uta.edu/maps for detailed maps)

  Please feel free to contact me directly for further information.

Your sevant to command,
    Philip White

The White Academy of Dance is dedicated to furthering the practice
of, and research into, the dancing arts of the Renaissance. The
Academy is open to anyone who practices, teaches, or who is
otherwise interested in the art, music, history, reconstruction, or
performance or theory of period dancing styles.

  The Academy, in essence, is to provide a dance-focused forum
wherein we can exchange ideas and sources.  Anyone with an interest
in period dance, regardless of talent or skill, is welcome to join
and participate!