[Elfsea] Sari Shops?

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Apr 22 16:30:07 PDT 2003

Maria, dear, Fabric World is just off 183, two exits east of MacArthur.
It's not far - takes about 20 minutes from Flower Mound.  They have Salwar
Chameez up to size 56 (metric, and you've got to do a bit of hunting in the
racks), and they carry saree sets with the choli not yet made up (in other
words, a yard or so of fabric is clipped to the actual saree fabric) so you
can do your own.  I fit into a size 17 in the ready-made cholis, but didn't
like any they had.  Did buy a set like i just described, but frankly, with
the responsibilities i've somehow acquired for that event (innocent look),
i'll probably not bother wearing it because the Salwar give better freedom
of movement.  Do you like burgundy?

Gerita