[Elfsea] Moot Matters

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 27 16:58:27 PDT 2003

For those who need the information....
Elfsea Moot is held in Garb.  Moot begins at 7 p.m. and we must be out of
the building by 9:00 p.m.  As this populace meeting will be well attended
and have much discussion it would be wise to arrive early.

Moot is held at the Coors Distribution Center in the Hospitality Room on I
35W north of down town Ft Worth. Take 35W to the Meacham Blvd. Exit, the
Coors facility is on the east side of the freeway and south of Meacham Blvd.

Killians Red, Coors and Coors light on tap and other cooler products are
free at the bar, please don't forget to tip the bartender.

HL Arabella de Montacute
"Never pass up an opportunity to say nothing.  If you need to say something
do it in private."
Foster Protégé to Sir Pendaran Glamorgan

Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Moot Matters

Could someone send us the information on the moot. Where is it and how do
you get there? We need directions from Arlington.

Thank you
Willow de Wisp