[Elfsea] Moot last night...

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Apr 29 10:12:41 PDT 2003

Maria I am sure you are not alone in wanting to know what happened.
So if you want to know I will be happy to tell you or anyone else what has
been involved in this matter.

Just remember we cannot go back and change the mistakes of the past, just
learn from them.

I will not do this at a fighter practice, as I do not want to take away from
the fun we have. Also this will not take place at business meeting or at
populace as the Barony has important business to conduct at these meetings.

Anyone have a suggestion?