[Elfsea] Hat Race

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:53:10 PDT 2003

Actually a vicar was a person chosen to take care of land adjoining the
church (known as Glebe Land)the income from this land was used to help
support the Rector of the church.
The word Vicar comes from the same root as the word vicarious, meaning
deputised or delegated. So far I haven't found an official title for a vicar
except Vicar.

Terry Varner
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape