[Elfsea] Elfsea.Org Website

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 30 11:57:45 PDT 2003

>Timothy said:
>>You could of course scrap the Frontpage site I have developed, but >
>
>Why scrap the site you set up, if everyone is happy with it? I have always
>felt that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>
>Just curious. :)

Maria,

I was using that as an example only, I did not mean to imply that someone should do such a thing, merely that the Virtual Scribe could if they wished to (for instance, if they were someone who used Linux or Macintosh operating systems more commonly and found working with Frontpage burdensome or distasteful).

Timothy