[Elfsea] Ideas for FUN!

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 12:14:03 PDT 2003

hmm I am thinking summer... Kids out of school in need of doing something...
parents going stir crazy.....

An evening in the park where there is a playground for kids and possibly  a
grill or a patch of grass for games including kids of all ages (Bocce,
Shuttle Cock, Tennis and howmany other period park games could we find)

But most of all enjoying time with freinds and getting to know each other
better. Just an evening in a week  or every two weeks maybee? Possibly once
this summer reserve a pavillion at a park and have an all day BBQ come as
you are revel

Sound interesting?

At Home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells