[Elfsea] SMU Medieval fair reminder.

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 07:18:26 PST 2003

Just wanted to get a reminder out about the SMU Demo
that will be coming in april. Please start taking a
look at your calender to see if you will be availible.
I will be meeting shortly with the SMU director to set
an exact time and date. We WILL need the following:

1: Fighters
2: Marshal for the fighters
3: A&S projects - completed or not
4: Archers
5: Rapier fighters
6: Marshals for rapier
7: People in garb
8: people in garb willing to share there love for this
game - altho thats covered in 1 thru 7.

Now the top reasons you WANNA take so time off work
and come play.

10: We don't get enough time in garb.
9: possibility of a good no **** there i was story.
8: You get to share your projects.
7: You get to talk with an accent.
6: you get to promote the SCA.
5: Time off work.
4: Going to the store in garb is really alot of fun.
3: You will be helping me out.
2: You may make a new contact or friend.

And the number one reason why you NEED to come to this
is............

1: If you armor up - you get to whack someone with a
stick at a college and the dean will only sit and
watch this time.

I will be posting an exact time early next week.
Please if you can spare afew hours - it will make for
a great time and demo.

Thanks all,

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci