[Elfsea] Business Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Apr 6 18:46:45 PDT 2003

Citizens of Elfsea,

The Business Meeting is at 7PM at Caelin's home Monday night. This is
the place that was determined at the last Business Meeting and will be
for the next 3 meetings. Unfortunately, the information in the printed
calendar was different from this. Notify anyone you know who might be
coming to the meeting and is not on this list.

For those of you who don't know, Caelin's address is 2220 Patterson Pl,
Arlington, Tx  76012 and my phone number is (817) 265-6943. Get to I30
and Fielder by your best path. Go North to Lamar St (the next light) and
turn right (East). Go to Davis (the next light) and turn left (North
again). Go to the 2nd left which is Rocky Canyon and turn left. Go to
the next right which is Patterson Pl. My home is at the head of the
circle.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede