[Elfsea] North-Central Textile Guild

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Apr 8 18:03:23 PDT 2003

Meets tomorrow, Wednesday, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Gerita's house.

This week we'll do some fingerweaving and braiding.  This is easy, take-along work that can be done anywhere (except when you're driving the car) and it's fun to do. There'll be potluck fibers to work with, but if you want your own color schemes then bring perl cotton or cotton yarn to work with.  Also bring anything you've finished this month for a show'n'tell.

Next meeting, May, we'll work with pearls in keeping with the War Lord theme of Pearls (before Swine, but i didn't say that).  Either Hobby Lobby or Michael's has pearl beads on sale right now, in fact!  We may also have a look at the new Steppes Baronial Cloaks and give a hand with some of the applique work.

For directions, contact David ben Leon at 972-523-3515 or coxdl at verizon.net.  Anything else, Gerita can handle!  hpockets at verizon.net 972-355-6713.