[Elfsea] OT -- War on Iraq Tribute Site

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:41:04 PDT 2003

Hola!

I am so sorry that it has taken me a while to get the page updated, but the
page wizard that geocities comes with...well, just sucks purple peanut
butter. So, I have had to learn how to use Frontpage. I now have a better
looking page and everyone is now updated.

http://www.geocities.com/maria_cabeca_de_vaca/Iraq_War.htm

Please, forward this to your local lists and/or your local service man/woman
that is serving. Gracias!

YIS,
Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....