[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 07:10:12 PDT 2003

Hello everyone. The weather is getting better and the days longer. This Wed.
is our Southern Steppes night. It has come to my attention that this is Holy
Week and that means a lot of church this week. It is also when everything is
due by the schools. Plus I am home today with sick kids. In light of all that
is going on this week I am going to postpone it till Next Wed. When we are
not as rushed. Also this next Wed I want to encourage everyone to bring
something for a pot luck. There will be a Fiber Arts class at Xene's this Sat
if any want to attend. Please see previous posts.

Thank you for understanding.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor